Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Miniature Sweater Ornaments


Here's another knitted gift idea I worked on last fall. When I saw these little sweaters I just fell in love with them! I thought they'd make great gifts and it would be a terrific way to practice colorwork.


I used fingering weight yarn remnants, it takes very little to knit one. They're knitted flat then folded in half and stitched. The first one turned out so cute I had to make another!





A few days after I put it on my Ravelry account I got this message from Berroco:

Hi Leslie,
I do social media for Berroco and I’m looking to feature some of our patterns recently completed by Ravelers on our blog. First, is it okay to share your picture(s) on our social media pages? Second, if you’re interested, please answer the following questions...

You can imagine how tickled I was! You can view the Berroco blog post here.

1 comment:

Fabricfaire said...

OMG, I love it! You are so talented!