Friday, May 25, 2012

Quilt Content


OMGosh... After all this fiber and knitting content, a return to fabric!

Ever have a quilt that just doesn't seem to want you to finish it? It's not that I don't want this one to end, but it keeps asking for more or changes or...


Over a week ago I had all the HST's for the pieced border sewn and laid out. But I sat with it for awhile and I just couldn't see that much contrast in the border, I wanted the body of the quilt to be the visual focus. Back to piecing HSTs. At least they're bonus triangles from piecing the quilt, so they're already cut and paired.


Now it's ready again and I am slowing getting it sown together. I'm already thinking about what I want to start next, but trying to hold off that case of startitis until I at least have a flimsy!

No comments: