Monday, September 27, 2010

Streak of Lightening



It's done! Top created August 2009, bordered, May 2010, finally quilted! It's amazing how long some things can sit, but when I get down to it, it doesn't really take that long.



I did the meander and thought it was 'okay', but once I washed it, the quilting really added nice texture. I should get out of my comfort zone more often. This quilt was made as a donation, but I haven't found a home for it yet. Usually as I make the quilt, it lets me know where it should go, but this one's not talking. That's odd, guess it'll have to sit on the quilt rack awhile until it decides.

3 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Hmm I just had a birthday and a bunch of my favorite colors are in it.

*cough*hint*cough*

Hope you had a great birthday too.

Fabricfaire said...

This is "yummy"! Your meandering looks like a "pro"!

Lena Möre said...

Nice colours!