Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's New?

It's Thanksgiving vacation at my house and I want to sew! My neck is still an issue after the accident and I've been spending my time taking care of it; heat, massage, PT, Chiropractic adjustments. Eventually it'll hold a happy curve and I can stop the pain meds and get back to my life!



A and B blocks

But in odd moments I sew an Ocean Wave block and add it to the shoe box. I decided to lay them out and Wow! was I surprised at the progress. "Little and often fills the purse" they say and it's true about 5" blocks too.



I labeled the blocks so you can see how they fit together. 'A' blocks rotate clock-wise and 'B' blocks counter clock-wise. So far I haven't gotten lost while piecing the blocks, but I sure did when I tried to put them on the design wall. It's been a little over a year since I laid them out last.

1 comment:

Fabricfaire said...

"Sew" pretty!