Saturday, August 04, 2007

Gifting My Brother

Last week the family was all here for a semi-annual reunion. I asked them to assemble on the patio because I had a 'presentation' to make. That piqued everyone's interest. (click to enlarge)


What's in the rootbeer box

Reading the dedication

The label

Joy

We get to keep it??

Big Blue and creator

The quilting

I think they were pleased. I know it warmed my heart in the giving.

"When you sleep under a quilt,

you sleep under a blanket of love."

5 comments:

SuBee said...

wOW WOW WOW -- WHAT A GREAT SERIES OF PICTURES!!!
Sorry didn't mean to yell, but that's soo wonderful!
VBG

Fiona said...

Gorgeous - I'm sure they were delighted.

Fabricfaire said...

I think you reaaallly suprised them! The smiles say it all!!! What a treasuered memory for them!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Leslie, this is a wonderful quilt! What a terrific surprise.

Rose Marie said...

A beautiful quilt to be proud of and their smiles says it all!