Thursday, July 12, 2007

Siting

Have you ever seen the original Muppet Movie? That's the one where Fozzie Bear and Kermit go on an adventure to find out; ride bicycles, drive a car, sing songs, meet friends along the way - Miss Piggy, and find the Rainbow Connection.

There are so many great lines in this movie. But the one that comes up in our family conversations is at the end of an exchange between Fozzie and Kermit. Fozzie is at the wheel of an older model car; Kermit says: "Hey look! A bear in his natural habitat!" Fozzie says: "Yeah, a STUDEBAKER!"
Last night I was up to my elbows quilting Big Blue when DH appeared suddenly in the doorway with camera in hand, took my off guard picture, smiled at me and said:

"A Quilter in her natural habitat."

1 comment:

Fabricfaire said...

Don't laugh....I use to have a Studebaker!!!! Love the "habitat" photo!