Saturday, December 09, 2006

Been too long

Hi! I'm still here. I just sort of dropped off the Blogland map for awhile. Life got in the way...

Here's a picture of some quick strip ornaments I made last week. I have so much blue, it was easy to pull strip scraps and zip these up.


I try to make pieced ornaments each year for gifts, and if I think ahead, keep one for me. Here's a picture of last year's ornaments. These were actually created in EQ5, printed on fabric, bordered and then quilted. That was a fun experiment.

I guess I like cool blue looking ornaments. =)

And 2004

What a great idea for using mini's. I have a few mini blocks that never made it into a project. Guess I could make them into ornaments, hmmm...

1 comment:

Fabricfaire said...

Well....its about time we heard from you!!! The mini ornaments are a-dor-able!!!! What a great idea in using up those "leftovers"!